CREATE TRULY NATIVE iOS APPS IN JAVA
Reuse your Java language and tools skills to build iOS Apps using native UI’s and with full hardware access.
This is how it works
Java bytecode to native
RoboVM translates Java bytecode into native ARM or x86 code. Apps run fast directly on the CPU. No interpreter involved.
Native API and hardware access
RoboVM includes a Java to Objective-C bridge that makes it possible to call into the native iOS CocoaTouch APIs. Objective-C objects can be used just like any other Java object.
Easily share code between desktop, Android and iOS apps. The standard classes (java.lang.*, java.util.*, etc) included in RoboVM are based on Android’s runtime.
The compile time tools are GPLv2 licensed. Runtime code is licensed under business friendly licenses, mostly the Apache License v2.0.
RoboVM comes with Eclipse and Maven integration. Use the tools you’re used to from the Java world.
App Store ready
There are already a number of apps built with the help of RoboVM in the App Store.
Pricing – Q4 2014
In Q4 2014 we will start to offer professional services as support packages around the RoboVM open-source project. Until then you can sponsor us by buying one of the following packages.
- A great product and our eternal gratitude.
- Your name and link on our Sponsors page.
- €49 discount (or the amount you choose) and 3 months for free when you purchase a support subscription*.
- Your name, link and picture/logo on ourSponsors page.
- €199 discount (or the amount you choose) and 3 months for free when you purchase a support subscription*.
- Your name, link, picture/logo and a text of your choice (bio, company info, etc) on our Sponsors page.
- A discount and 3 months for free when you purchase a support subscription*.
- Additional rewards (e.g. on-site or online RoboVM kick-off session, feature requests, shift in priorities, etc) depending on the contributed amount.
Prices excl. Swedish VAT (Value added tax). VAT 25 % will be added only for customers within the EU who do not have a valid VAT number.
* Support subscriptions will be launched in Q4 2014. The offer is valid until March 31 2015.
These Apps are using RoboVM
Want to see your app here? Contact us!